• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

Where Can I Find MUE Tables for Quarters Prior to 2020?

Messages
4
Hello. I am looking for MUE files from years and quarters prior to the current year and quarter. Specifically, I'm looking for quarterly files going back to 2013. Can you point me to a source for that information? Thank you very much.
 
Top