• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • We’re introducing new features and a new look to make the forums easier to use and more valuable to you. See what's new and let us know what you think!

Who can help me find CIRCC to help me do some coding/New Interventional Rad clinic

sherryjean27

Networker
Best answers
Hello All,
I kind of have a unique situation. I am billing for a new Interventional Radiololgy Practice, and I have never ever done this kind of coding before. I used to be CPC, so I am an experience coder.
But I need help. Right now there are not many procedures and doctor is giving me the codes and I am searching thoroughly with a cpt book and Dr Z book also to make sure I am coding these right, But I need an experienced coder in Interventional Radiology to code these for me for a couple months and answer questions I have. (Of course this is remote also)

I am not even quite sure the pay I need to pay for this. But If you know someone that may be interested that is very good at this kind of coding, please private message me with a pay amount that you expect . Thank you so much! And any suggestions would be appreciated also :eek: