Wiki Who's going to Chicago?

mdcorral

True Blue
Best answers
I'm hoping to make it, and just curious how many other familiar faces I may see at the end of August.

Thankfully I have family in Illinois, and a cousin in Chicago, so I may make it a family vacation too!

I look forward to seeing the responses!

Best Regards,
~Melissa

I am planning to. I am so excited to see the educational tracks geared to Auditing, Compliance and I-10.

It also qualifies for live education units through HCCA, which I need 20 hours before I can take my CHC exam.

I too always look forward to seeing familiar faces and meeting new ones as well!

I'm a Chicago native and I'm tentatively planning on attending.

Look forward to meeting old and new friends!

I am hoping to be able to make Chicago and also have some time to visit with my daughter-in-law and parents/sister in Indiana on one end of the trip.

Always happy to see some of my favorite faces while there!!

CINDI :D

Really hoping Chicago will work out. Live in Michigan and it's an easy train ride to and from. Couldn't make it to Nashville, so I'm ready for Chicago.

(Keeping my fingers crossed):rolleyes:

Going to Chicago.

I just booked the Chicago conference.

If anyone that's in town would like to meet and say hi drop me a message. I'd love to meet some new AAPC friends near and far.

I'll be in Chicago AND Anaheim! Looking forward to seeing my friends, meeting some new ones and deep dish Chicago style pizza!! In Anaheim looking forward to Mickey, Minnie and the other Disney characters as well as a few characters that I know personally!

In Anaheim looking forward to Mickey, Minnie and the other Disney characters as well as a few characters that I know personally!

Barbara, I resemble that remark! :)

I'd love to visit Chi Town someday, but it's Anaheim this year. Looking forward to the opportunity since I've never been to the west coast.

Chicago Conference

I just got the approval to attend the Chicago conference. My employer agreed to prepay the conference itself for me, but I need to prepay the hotel and get reimbursed afterwards (bummer to have to front $430 for a month). Any suggestions on how I can split that out via the website? It doesn't look like I have that option.

TIA,
Shelly L. Kubacki, MPA, CPC

Hi Shelly,
I would call the conference team at AAPC and explain. They can help you. Call 1-800-626-2633 and let them know you need to split the costs. See you in Chicago!!

Newbie to Conferences

Hi All

This is my first Regional Conference and my first time in Chicago so any suggestions for fun after the conference would be greatly appreciated!

I will be taking the Auditing course all week - what are your going to participate in?

Looking forward to meeting you

C. Diane Rivers, BA, CPC, LMT, NCICS
CSI Healthcare Coding Project Manager
Revenue Integrity Auditor

Last edited: