2011 Cardiac Cath codes and new billing sheets

npirnat

Best answers
cardiology charge slips

I would like a copy if possible. I need to convey to the providers they need to restructure their procedure notes to communicate exactly what they have done to optimize additional coding. thanks,

mlwcpc

Contributor
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
Crosswalk-armymomryan

Would it be possible for you send that also to me?

Happy New Year All !!

I sent everyone in this thread that has asked for a crosswalk between 2010 and 2011 codes. The new codes Jim sent are great, it gives you all the new codes but doesn't actually give you the crosswalk between the two years. I purchased the "CPT changes, an insider's view" book and it has this great chart of which 2011 codes will replace which 2010 codes. Enjoy All !!

carole0403

Best answers
Jim: Just saw your post. I would really appreciate a copy of your 2011 cardiac and intervention billing sheet as well. What a find!

Thanks,
carole

nortega

New
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
I would be interested in having a copy of both of those forms as well. I have started editing our form and would like to compare Thank you so much. My email is nortega@dcprocode.com

chuffman

New
Best answers
Christine Huffman CCS-P

Are you just looking for the new cath lab codes, or do you want the interventional codes also?

Jim Pawloski, CIRCC
Jim

our office would appreicate a peripheral code crossover as well as a cath worksheet with 2011 codes.

Thanks
Christine Huffman
573-587-9474

stgregor

Networker
Best answers
Jim,

I would also love to see your updated charge tickets/billing sheets for peripheral and cardiac. stacy at gregorymedicalconsulting dot com

suecganti

Best answers
2011 cardiac cath new codes

Jim
can you please send me the new 2011 cath code sheets and also peripheral vascular code sheets and cross walk? I truly appreciate your help. My mail is: suecganti@abcmed.info Thanks