Wiki 2011 Cardiac Cath codes and new billing sheets

cardiology charge slips

I would like a copy if possible. I need to convey to the providers they need to restructure their procedure notes to communicate exactly what they have done to optimize additional coding. thanks,

Crosswalk-armymomryan

Would it be possible for you send that also to me?

Happy New Year All !!

I sent everyone in this thread that has asked for a crosswalk between 2010 and 2011 codes. The new codes Jim sent are great, it gives you all the new codes but doesn't actually give you the crosswalk between the two years. I purchased the "CPT changes, an insider's view" book and it has this great chart of which 2011 codes will replace which 2010 codes. Enjoy All !!

Jim: Just saw your post. I would really appreciate a copy of your 2011 cardiac and intervention billing sheet as well. What a find!

Thanks,
carole

Jim,

I would also love to see your updated charge tickets/billing sheets for peripheral and cardiac. stacy at gregorymedicalconsulting dot com

2011 cardiac cath new codes

Jim
can you please send me the new 2011 cath code sheets and also peripheral vascular code sheets and cross walk? I truly appreciate your help. My mail is: suecganti@abcmed.info Thanks