Wiki 2011 Cardiac Cath codes and new billing sheets

2011 Cardiac Cath Billing Sheets

Could you please send me a copy too? I would really appreciate it. My info is below. Thanks. :)

Laura L. Porter, CPC
Jamestown Area Medical Associates
15 S Main St Suite 300
Jamestown, NY 14701
Ph #: 716-488-1877 ext 2006
Fax #: 716-488-0927
Email: laura.porter@jamahealthcare.com

bdye

I would love to receieve both of these, also! Thank you soooooo much!

I can see you are getting bombarded with requests for the information to be forwarded.

If it is not an impostion I would be greatly appreciative if you could also forward me the same information.

My work email is kelly.bazarte@trinityhealth.org

address is PO Box 1735
Minot, ND 58702

Which ever route is convenient for you is fine by me.

Thank you so much! :O)

Jim, I also wanted to know your advice on whether or not to go for a CIRRC or CCC, I am already a CPC. Our doctors are both invasive and interventionalists. My background is general surgery and Hem/Onc, so I am new at this, but I do not want both certifications due to the amount of CEU's that would be required. I would create a new post about this to hear others feedback, but I dont know how. :)
Thank You
Tammy Benz, CPC
Largo, FL

2011 codes

Hi

I would love to have a copy of anyone's 2011 cath superbills (cath sheets) as well. I am torn whether to replace the outdated codes or create some sort of crosswalk. Any samples would be appreciated.

Thanks

Beth

beth.aldridge@ncmahealth.com

Would someone be kind enough to email me billing sheets for 2011 cardiac caths and interventions as well as peripheral vascular studies to my email at smwade1001@yahoo.com. I am currently working on these and could use some outside input. I'd also interested in seeing what other cardiology practices are using as these new codes for 2011 are giving me a run for my money!! Happy New Year to anyone and everyone who could help me out with this.

Sylvia

Last edited:
Happy New Year All !!

I sent everyone in this thread that has asked for a crosswalk between 2010 and 2011 codes. The new codes Jim sent are great, it gives you all the new codes but doesn't actually give you the crosswalk between the two years. I purchased the "CPT changes, an insider's view" book and it has this great chart of which 2011 codes will replace which 2010 codes. Enjoy All !!

Cardiology 2010/2011 crosswalk, please!

Hi there,

May I please also have the 2010 to 2011 cardiology crosswalk...?

Thank you so much! My email is seychelle6@msn.com.

Linda Gillette, CPC