Wiki AAPC blackboard anyone know why I can't log in? It says no longer a valid address.

can't log onto blackboard as well

Hi Leah,

I too am having the same problem as you are....It's so frustrating. I also tried that website that was recommended "learningportal.help@aapc." That did not get me onto the webite. I'm so annoyed.
Mary Ballantyne, RN

I am having the same issue. I am able to log into aapc website with no issues, but when I try to access my practice exams it takes me to blackboard and I need to login again, but it doesnt recognize either my username or password. I tried password reset option, am able to reset password successfully but when I try to log in I have the same issue. This isn't good at all, considering this thread is from 2017 and the issue has not been resolved.

Good afternoon, I'm trying to register for the free CIC study guide and I get this point. Later I get an email saying I have items in my cart, I go to my cart, its empty. Can you tell me if I'm registered and if not, can you help with the process. Thanks,
Loretta Rainey, CPC

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200628-003235_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200628-003235_Facebook.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 62
I missed the first half of my test this morning because when I logged into AAPC it then logged me onto a Blackboard website and asked me To login again and it didn’t recognize any of my information. I tried to contact examity and they said I have to talk to AAPC and they are conveniently closed on the weekend! I noticed this has been a problem for about two years?! Seriously?!

I am enrolled in the free online COC credential, I logged into blackboard and all my course work such as assignments, quizzes and test are gone. There are no links to my syllabus. All I can see is the video on how to get started. what happened??

this did not work for me :(

Is this your first time logging in? If you've used AAPC's Blackboard before, you may have changed the default password already. Your user name should still be code.99999999 (the 9s being your member number).

If you've never logged in before, you should have an email with your default password. Hope this helps!

My exam is today and I still cannot login to Blackboard. When I enrolled into the exam the website automatically logged me in and now that it's time to actually take the exam it doesn't recognize my credentials and says it logged me out due to inactivity. This is ridiculous

I purchased CPC exam 2023 online review and can't access my blackboard. Very frustrating.

Have you logged in previously, or are you having trouble with your initial log in? What are you specifically having trouble with?

You should have received an email with a user name and password, which you can use to access Blackboard through the AAPC website from My AAPC > Student > Overview.

That would take you to a list of courses you're registered for, click on the title, and then log into Blackboard using your user name and password.

I'm having trouble logging into blackboard. I was not emailed an initial username and password. I emailed the course instructor and AAPC contact email and haven't received any response yet.

I'm having trouble logging into blackboard. I was not emailed an initial username and password. I emailed the course instructor and AAPC contact email and haven't received any response yet.
I'm not sure what's going on with their site. I have been using blackboard for a couple of months now, and am currently unable to log in as well.