AAPC Forums: New Look, New Features

berickson

AAPC Staff
Best answers
To improve your experience on our forums, we’re introducing a whole new look and feel, along with new features designed to make the forums easier to use and more valuable to you. Here are a few things you’ll notice:
  • Increased site speed and load times
  • Improved User Interface on the forum, for both desktop and mobile
  • A new Question and Answer feature – See our FAQ
  • A more robust, easy-to-use Search feature
  • Quick views of the Latest Posts, Questions, who’s online, etc.
Let us know your thoughts or feedback by replying to this thread.

Forum-Newlook-1.jpg

I love the new look!! How do you subscribe to specific forums with the new look? If you previously subscribed do you have to re-subscribe? If there are additional ones now that you would like to subscribe to, how do you do that?

Very pleasing to the eye. I like the report feature, this makes it easier to flag inappropriate behavior on the forums. Looking forward to getting to spend more time checking out more of the new features.

It might look nice, but hard to find threads. Now you have to log in to look anything up.

My name is Leora. I live in Georgia. I received my certificate in Medical billing and coding. I've been out of school for sometime. I don't have certain books like Introduction to Healthcare, Health Insurance Models and Patient Registration Process/Data Capture. Is there an coach I can discuss my issues with. Please tex me at stackerleora1425@gmail.com

I do like the new look and color scheme. One thing I don't see, however, is a way to search for something within a specific forum. For example - I used to be able to go to the Modifiers forum and search within that forum for something specific. Please advise if I am missing it! Thanks!

ckkohler -
Top left of the window has a "search forums" option with more choices: 3903. Top right of the window has a search box with a drop down to select where to search: 3904

I've used both with no problems. Hope this helps!

I love the new look!! How do you subscribe to specific forums with the new look? If you previously subscribed do you have to re-subscribe? If there are additional ones now that you would like to subscribe to, how do you do that?

Carolhodge-
You can subscribe to an entire forum or a specific thread by clicking the" Watch" option on the top right side of the screen.Watch Forum.PNG

It might look nice, but hard to find threads. Now you have to log in to look anything up.

apsbcarr-
The problem of having to continually log into forums throughout the day was brought to our attention last week and we made a change that will allow you to stay logged in for 24 hours. We hopes this helps address your concern!

My name is Leora. I live in Georgia. I received my certificate in Medical billing and coding. I've been out of school for sometime. I don't have certain books like Introduction to Healthcare, Health Insurance Models and Patient Registration Process/Data Capture. Is there an coach I can discuss my issues with. Please tex me at stackerleora1425@gmail.com

Hi Leora-
Try calling one of our career counselors at 877-290-0040. They will be able to guide you toward what you are looking for.
Thanks for reaching out!

Attachments

• 1560799104092.png
    1560799104092.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 1