Wiki AHA Coding Clinic

I have the same question and have asked AAPC many times for an update. Can we please get an INDEX, not just an option to search by terms. For example, if there is an article from the coding clinic from 2021 Q3, how do I find all of the information that was posted in this Q3 update? In my example, I don't have a diagnosis code to search for. I have a general topic (coding from a problem list) but when I search that, I get no results. If you happen to figure this out, please let us know!
Is there a way to view the actual Coding Clinic document and not just search buy terms?

I can only speak to what my company does - we have rights to post all of the articles from an issue, but not the pdf to the issue. We also don't create additional content, such as indexes. However, word search does work so I can't explain that.

I have been communicating with AAPC about that again this morning. Even some of the terms don't come up. At this time, there is no way for them to list the topics in the CC. My question was how do I know what's in the CC if I can't see the topics. Waiting for an answer. Even some of the topics they list don't even come up in the search section. For example, I know there was a Coding Clinic on HCC but when you search for the topic it won't come up. This is not the case with Find-A-Code. They give you all the topics and hyperlink to the article. If I hear anything, I will let you all know.

To further explain, they don't have a way for us to search and read the entire coding clinic. It's on the roadmap.