Wiki Any Updates on CDEO Study Manual?

Have any of you gotten an update from AAPC on when these manuals will be available and/or if they are still expecting them this month?
In my experience, AAPC will come up with a timeline for these 'events' but rarely deliver within that timeline.....I think they said the study guide would be available by the end of the year. I would contact them again and ask for an update. I think a lot of coders are waiting for this study guide.

I need to call AAPC this week, so I'll try to remember to ask them and report back. Hopefully the exam prep materials will be discounted in the beginning, like the exam itself has been.

We've had a few threads about this certification since the summer where people mentioned they were going to take the test before training materials were released - has anyone actually come back and said that they passed?

I just spoke to Brenda at AAPC, and asked her about this. She said that as far as she knows the new study materials are expected to be available next week.

I'll cross fingers that the study materials are offered at a discounted rate like the exam has been. Brenda said she wouldn't be surprised if they were, but doesn't have any official word on what the cost will be.

CDEO Study Guide

It would be nice to have this study guide available when you purchase the exam. How do people have this credential without a study guide?

I had to call AAPC last week for something unrelated and asked about this. I was told the study manual had just been approved and would not be available until March. She was going to find out when the practice exam would be ready and get back to me. I haven't heard back so far.

CDEO Study Guide

I was also told it would be out by the end of the year, now they are saying by the end of the first quarter of 2017.