Wiki Anyone purchase the "Practicum for CEMC exam

rthames052006

True Blue
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
I was just wondering if anyone has purchased the practicum for CEMC exam. I just did this morning and am waiting til I get home to take a look at what it is I am about to get myself into. I decided to purchase this because in the review for the exam it states we need to know about teaching physician rules, which I do not currently know about because I have not had to use that in my ex-employer or current employer so I thought it would be a good idea to get "updated".

Does anyone have any suggestion or ideas on what to "study up on" I am familiar with the DG's. I am going to get updated on my anatomy also...

Any other suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

I just registered for the exam, but did not buy the practicum. The only thing I am interested in is the 75 question practice test because all of the audio things I dont feel I need. I dont see the reason to purchase that when I attend audio seminars weekly and every one starts out with talking about the 3 key components.

Does it seem like it has more information though than just the basics (besides the practice exam)?

I just registered for the exam, but did not buy the practicum. The only thing I am interested in is the 75 question practice test because all of the audio things I dont feel I need. I dont see the reason to purchase that when I attend audio seminars weekly and every one starts out with talking about the 3 key components.

Does it seem like it has more information though than just the basics (besides the practice exam)?

Yes it has more than just the 3 key components. They discuss shared/split visits, teaching physician rules and much more. Thats why I purchased it because I never used the teaching physcian rules/guidelines.