Wiki Attention attendee's of the E/M Auditor Bootcamp in York, PA for August 29-30th

rthames052006

True Blue
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
Good Morning:

This message is going out to the attendee's of the E/M Auditor Bootcamp being held in York, Pa on August 29-30, 2011...

I sent out an email to the email address you listed on your registration form and I've also called the telephone number(s) you listed on their as well.

Our bootcamp instructor Joe Newsome's flight MAYBE CANCELLED!!! He is flying in on a connecting flight from Charlotte NC today ( Sunday). At the present moment the flight IS STILL SCHEDULED TO GO BUT.....

He's been told that it could change at any moment and to keep looking. We have been in constant contact all weekend long.

Bottom line....

The bootcamp may be RESCHEDULED TO A LATER DATE if his flight does not make it in today?

I am still waiting to hear back from him sometime this morning or early afternoon with his status.....

I know everyone was looking forward to this bootcamp ( including myself).

If anyone has any questions, comments, concerns please direct them to me via my home email.... thames52006@verizon.net

or call my cell 717-877-5311.

I am so sorry... this was an unforeseen issue with Hurricane Irene and interfering with our event here in York, Pa...

As I stated in my voicemail message to you all, if we are a go for tomorrow you will not hear back from me today via telephone.

If we do have to cancel, I will be making phone calls again later today.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any reason.

If we have to reschedule, I will be letting everyone know the new dates for the bootcamp.

Sorry....