Wiki Balloon sinuplasty

cierra329

Best answers
Does anyone do ballon sinus surgeries in the office. We started doing them today and will be using the codes 31295, 31296, 31297. I was looking online to see if there are any codes for the local and topical anesthesia we will be using, plus the monitoring of the heart rate, administering the oxygen, and the internal nasal packing. If anyone has done any of these or has any suggestions or pointers that would be awesome! thank you so much!

Balloon Sinuplasty

Does anyone do ballon sinus surgeries in the office. We started doing them today and will be using the codes 31295, 31296, 31297. I was looking online to see if there are any codes for the local and topical anesthesia we will be using, plus the monitoring of the heart rate, administering the oxygen, and the internal nasal packing. If anyone has done any of these or has any suggestions or pointers that would be awesome! thank you so much!

I worked in ENT for several years. The last 5 years the providers started to do the balloon. Your vendors such as acclarent, etc should provide you with the codes to use when billing out certain procedures.
Acclarent supplied me with a book with CPT codes, DX codes, and different senerials of cases, also the showing how to coe out the case.

Monitoring vitals, etc is part of the procedure just as it is in in OR

Call your vendor hope this helps!