Wiki Behavior Health Audit Tool

I've used WPS Medicare's (our area Medicare carrier) policies,
CMS policies,
CPT Assistant,
the Handbook for Psychiatrists, 3rd edition, from American Psychiatric Publishing,Inc.
other insurance carriers policies i.e. Anthem, Humana, United Health Care,NHP

washi337@bellsouth.net

I need help on billing 90853 for Medicare. Can any one help me. I keep getting denials.
Thanks!

Me too please

:)My practice has a new psychiatrist, Nurse practitioner and masters clinical social worker. I would be most appreciative of your knowlege and tips for documentation auditing.

Lori M. Julian, CCS-P
CMU Healthcare
Saginaw MI

lori.julian@cmich.edu

Last edited:
Originally Posted by smdumpert
Nope don't mind at all. I have some training material that we used to train our staff that really helped. I'll try to get it up loaded. If not send me an email address and I'll send it that way.

I too would like a copy if possible. I am trying to educate myself on behavioral health.

clbaer@zetter.com

Thanks
Cheryl

Behavior Health

I am new to this area and would also like some helpful tools specifically in Autism where the children are their 5 days a week for up to 7 days a week. Any information you can give me I would appreciate it. You can email it to me @ kcastle0516@yahoo.com

This thread was started in 2010

The original poster was REQUESTING a "Behavioral Health Audit Tool" & someone said they might have something to email but that was FOUR YEARS ago.

On page 4, post #39 & 40 has documents available for download.