Wiki Behavior Health Audit Tool

This thread was started in 2010

The original poster was REQUESTING a "Behavioral Health Audit Tool" & someone said they might have something to email but that was FOUR YEARS ago.

On page 4, post #39 & 40 has documents available for download.

Thank you, KMcFadyen!

Brilliant!

The original poster was REQUESTING a "Behavioral Health Audit Tool" & someone said they might have something to email but that was FOUR YEARS ago.

Minimum participants

HELP- CPT 90853 I am looking for the minimum participant requirements for group therapy. I am look for a more concrete answer for my providers. Thank You :eek:

90853Group Psychotherapy (Other Than of a Multiple-Family Group) ? This code relies on the use of interactions of group members to examine the pathology of each individual within the group. In addition, the dynamics of the entire group are noted and used to modify behaviors and attitudes of the patient members. The size of the group may vary depending on the therapeutic goals of the group and/or the type of therapeutic interactions used by the therapist. The code is used to report per-session services for each group member. Most insurance plans cover this procedure.

American Psychiatric Association - HSF@psych.org

jfair 021287...