Wiki Best Time for Webinars

Best answers
Good Morning,

I wanted to query the group for some feedback on times that work best for the Practice Manager or Billing Manager to attend a webinar.

I work for a large payer and will be scheduling a series of training webinars. From my experience working in the practice 10:00 am and 2:00 PM seem to work well as morning fires are put out and after lunch fires are put out (or maybe down to a smoulder LOL)

Historically this company offered them at 8AM, 12 PM, and 4PM. I feel these are not preferred times to get a good turnout.

I would love any feedback from folks in the above management positions :)

Thanks!

I prefer early morning webinars, before I start my day. It's easier for me to get to something at 7 or 8 a.m. than it is to drag myself away from an unanticipated problem at 2 p.m. There's not a big enough hose to put out some of the fires, and anything after 3 is when I lapse into a coma.

I'm with Pam on this one!

The earlier you get me my brain is not fried yet! Atleast for me as the day goes on, the more "fires" you are putting out and get caught up and just feel like you "can't get away".

While I am in auditing, not management, I too prefer early morning Webinars. Better to have them before getting deep into a project or audit without having to stop in the middle of the workday.

Thank You

We did those early times last time and had almost zero attendance despite advertising.

I am gonna shoot for the ten and two and i'll let you all know how we do :)

It's only an hour and not too cranial so hopefully we won't fry their brains too much LOL

Have a good night guys!

Webinar times

I realize that most employers allow the employees to take these webinars during working hours, however mine does not support this. I personally would like to see some webinars offered in the evenings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I realize that most employers allow the employees to take these webinars during working hours, however mine does not support this. I personally would like to see some webinars offered in the evenings.

I have the same situation as JulieLynn, my employer does the same thing, I am unable to attend the live webinars, however I think we still have access to it later to do the replay. I actually just discovered this one on my own. So hopefully that could be another option