Wiki Billing PHP to new UHC Military for MD Psych

Best answers
I was wondering if anyone knows what CPT codes the new UHC Military is recognizing for PHP patient's. One of my doctor's does PHP out of a local behavioral health hospital and I am having major issues with UHC Military. Where prior to 04/01/13 I was billing the PHP with POS code 52 and CPT 99232, for example, I was getting reimbursement no problem. Then in May I got some rejections telling me I needed to bill on the proper UB-94 form, which was obviously not the issue since my claims all go on a CMS 1500. I called and the first rep told me she would talk to a team lead and I would get a call back. I got a call back to be told that they do no cover PHP. Well, I pulled the Provider Manual for April 2013 and found that, that was just not true. They do cover PHP. So I got a different team lead to look into this further. He called me back a few days later and basically told me he was having his manage look into this and she was talking to her supervisors, but that their system was not recognizing the codes and that someone would call me back. Well, of course almost 4 weeks later I have not gotten a call back, only returned claims with letters stating the POS and CPT are incompatible.

Does anyone know what codes they are taking? The owner of my company and I are stumped. Any input would greatly be appreciated. :)