Wiki blackboard access

I just enrolled into the CPC course. It states I have access to the blackboard effective 11/01/2021. I signed in and clicked on the student link and selected medical coding course title but there is no blackboard to log in...please HELP

I just enrolled into the CPC course. It states I have access to the blackboard effective 11/01/2021. I signed in and clicked on the student link and selected medical coding course title but there is no blackboard to log in...please HELP

When you go to My AAPC, Student, Overview and then click on your course name, do you not see an option on the right of the page to log into Blackboard?

It would look like this image - I've had that orange login button with all of my AAPC courses:

Well darn it - my photo wouldn't post. I apologize!

If you don't have the login link to click for Blackboard, you can just go directly to the link as long as you know your login information: https://aapc.blackboard.com/webapps/login/

Your user ID should be code.your memberID number. (Ex "code.9999999")

I couldn't log into Blackboard to take my CPC exam this morning. My Username and Passcode for the AAPC site didnt work. Why wasnt a link emailed to me from AAPC with detailed instructions? It took over an hour and Examity had to manually log me in and i had to reschedule.

I couldn't log into Blackboard to take my CPC exam this morning. My Username and Passcode for the AAPC site didnt work. Why wasnt a link emailed to me from AAPC with detailed instructions? It took over an hour and Examity had to manually log me in and i had to reschedule.
I am having the same issues, two days dealing with it and still can't log in.

I never
I am having the same issues, two days dealing with it and still can't log in.
I never received a password or username for access and my exam was scheduled for yesterday evening. Could you tell me if you received an email after registering for the exam? If so, is there contact information on the letter? Also, is the username similar to your ID#, maybe I can try to guess what mine would have been and see if I can reset the password.

Well darn it - my photo wouldn't post. I apologize!

If you don't have the login link to click for Blackboard, you can just go directly to the link as long as you know your login information: https://aapc.blackboard.com/webapps/login/

Your user ID should be code.your memberID number. (Ex "code.9999999")
I never received an email, but even using code followed by my ID number didn't work. Examity also tried and couldn't get access. I tried to reset the password and it stated username not found.

I was scheduled to take part 1 of my exam on yesterday. I could not start the exam, as I needed access to blackboard. They stated I had a username and password emailed to me. I NEVER received an email from AAPC providing this information. I only received a "donotreply" email (2 actually), when I signed up for the exam. Can anyone help?

I was scheduled to take part 1 of my exam on yesterday. I could not start the exam, as I needed access to blackboard. They stated I had a username and password emailed to me. I NEVER received an email from AAPC providing this information. I only received a "donotreply" email (2 actually), when I signed up for the exam. Can anyone help?
Have you gotten a resolution to this issue? I am scheduled to take my exam in 2 days and I cant get access to blackboard either.

Same problem. This seems ridiculous. $3k for what?!