Wiki Can a company revoked your membership?

Hello, i would like to ask when you are under a corporate membership, do they have power to revoke your membership if you don't want to be with them anymore?
They can't revoke your membership, but it's pretty standard process that if you leave your employment with the company, they'll remove you from their list of members under the corporate membership. Corporations aren't going to pay the dues of people who aren't their employees. You'll just go back to being an individual member again and be responsible for your own dues. AAPC will pro-rate your dues to the next renewal date and you shouldn't have to pay for any of the time you were under the corporate membership.

i have renewed my license just this month and it said expiration date will be on 6/30/2023 but i joined a new company and its now under corporate membership the expiration became 4/23/2023, i wonder if i leave the company will the expiration date remains the same which is 4/23/2023 or go back to 6/30/2023?

i have renewed my license just this month and it said expiration date will be on 6/30/2023 but i joined a new company and its now under corporate membership the expiration became 4/23/2023, i wonder if i leave the company will the expiration date remains the same which is 4/23/2023 or go back to 6/30/2023?
You'd need to contact the membership department at AAPC and talk to them about it. I'm not sure how the would handle the overlapping time. I expect that if you had already paid through 6/30/23, then the company probably never made any payments to AAPC for your membership since you were already active, and you would likely just revert to the membership you had before. But I'm sure if you call or email them they'll explain to you how they'll handle this for you.

When you're on a corporate membership, your renewal date changes to the company's renewal cycle.

If you leave that company and go back to an individual membership, it reverts back to your individual renewal cycle which is based on your original AAPC join date.

For example, my individual renewal date was normally due in July. I'm currently on my employer's membership, which renews in January.

If I leave this employer, I'll go back to my normal July renewal date.

Depending on what date I left my job & where that date fell in the membership cycle, there may be some proration that occurs to get me back on my individual July renewal date.

You'll be notified when you leave that employer what you need to do and when your next renewal will be.