Wiki Can you recomend a good ortho book?

Orthocoderpgu

True Blue
Best answers
My boss sat down with me and decided she wants me to learn ortho coding next since we are opening a couple of new clinics. My problem is, I know NOTHING about ortho coding and would like your input on any learning materials that would get me off to a good start. I appreciate your suggestions.

Have a look at coding companion for orthopedics. We are hoping to get a copy (there are actually 2 volumes) and I think it's through Contexo. Just Google it anyway. There is a really good deal for the 2012 editions which are available with a promo code through Google. Normally they retail for about $200 per volume but these are about $80. There may be small differences between 2012 and 2013 editions but the saving is worthwhile. Also, if you take the COSC exam you can take them in as references.

Have a look at coding companion for orthopedics. We are hoping to get a copy (there are actually 2 volumes) and I think it's through Contexo. Just Google it anyway. There is a really good deal for the 2012 editions which are available with a promo code through Google. Normally they retail for about $200 per volume but these are about $80. There may be small differences between 2012 and 2013 editions but the saving is worthwhile. Also, if you take the COSC exam you can take them in as references.

great books