Wiki CDEO Exam

bkirisits

New
Best answers
Does anyone have any suggestions for what the "extra reference" should be when sitting for the CDEO exam? I am a little out of my league here but I paid for the courses last year and I must take it by the end od April. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

CDEO reference

Does anyone have any suggestions for what the "extra reference" should be when sitting for the CDEO exam? I am a little out of my league here but I paid for the courses last year and I must take it by the end od April. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

It appears that the most common reference is a medical dictionary. I took 'Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment' which is a 1900 page monster of a book recommended to me by someone else on this forum; I think I used it once.

A medical dictionary is probably your best bet but really you can manage without any 'additional reference'. There again, you just don't know. That word may come up you have no clue about so.....take a dictionary. Good luck because it's quite a tough test.