Wiki CEMC cert

Best answers
Hello all, so myself and four coworkers are going to start studying for the CEMC.
I was wondering if those of you who have taken it have any tips, or guidance, or can share your experience with this certification.
Are there additional study materials that you found beneficial? Is there an additional reference you would recommend to use in the exam?
I appreciate any feedback or insight you can give! Thank you.
Joe

Be very familiar with 1995 vs 1997 guidelines and bring them with you. Bring an audit tool that you are very familiar with and have used. I brought carbon copies of my fave audit tool and very quickly checked off areas when reviewing notes in areas I don't have a lot of experience with. I purchased the AAPC study guide and took the practice exam. I think that helped a lot.
1997 guidelines can be very beneficial to some specialties, and not for others. Know what those specialties are so that when you see one of those specialty notes, you immediately start thinking 1997.
You will not have time to scour through the guidelines looking for something, so know where the information you need is located. And be very mindful of your time. On my exam, many of the notes were long, and I was reading them very slowly so I wouldn't miss anything. But, I had to speed things up half way through because I was not going to get finished if I kept up the pace I had.
Good Luck!