Wiki Certified coder

I am looking for a remote coding or auditing position

I am a Certified Professional Coder through the AAPC. I have been in the Healthcare insurance field for over 13 years and I have a very good understanding of the billing process from beginning to end (billing, coding, follow-up, A/R & collections). I am interested in exploring the possibility of joining your organization and have enclosed my resume for your information and review.

I am very efficient in the use of Micro Soft Office applications and PDF. My record is one of increased responsibility, pro-activeness and variety in job assignments. I am accustomed to a fast paced environment where deadlines are priority and handling multiple tasks simultaneously is the norm. I am a member of AACP to stay abreast of all the healthcare industry’s standards, procedures and laws.

Since my resume is a summary that only touches upon my overall qualifications, I would welcome the opportunity of meeting with you to discuss my qualifications against your requirements.

Your favorable consideration will be appreciated. I will look forward to your reply.

Respectfully,

Daydria Luellen, CPC
Healthcare Insurance Professional

With the utmost respect, since medical coding is all about the detail (and much more), may I suggest that you review your post above and correct where applicable. Anyone looking for a coder will want to see an applicant who submits a correct and accurate cover letter without errors, no matter how small.

First impressions are vital in any industry, and medical coding is no exception.

Good luck in your search.