Wiki Coding Company

Chelsea1

Guru
Best answers
Does anyone know anything about or does anyone work for a company by the name of Vantage Healthcare? I wanted to know if they are a reputable company to work for.

Thanks

I have never heard of them and couldn't find anything of value when I tried searching online. I think that, in and of itself, pretty much answers your question.

Coding company

I have never heard of them and couldn't find anything of value when I tried searching online. I think that, in and of itself, pretty much answers your question.
I had no problem finding information about Vanguard Healthcare. They own SNF's in four states; Florida, Mississippi, Tennessee, and West Virginia.
Most definitely an established and valid company.

I had no problem finding information about Vanguard Healthcare. They own SNF's in four states; Florida, Mississippi, Tennessee, and West Virginia.
Most definitely an established and valid company.

Its Vantage not Vanguard so that would be a different company. Its possible its Vantage Healthcare Network based in PA? I'm guessing not since it doesn't look like their business would require E&M coding.

http://www.vhcn.com/

I found a lot of information on Vantage healthcare. I do not have personal knowledge but perhaps you could see if there is any information on glass door or other review sites.