Wiki Coding Job

Best answers
Hello, are there any recruiters on here that I might be able to send my resume to? I have applied at so many places in the past two months and I don't get any responses. I have three years of coding experience. Thanks for any help you might have to offer.:)

Coding jobs

I don't know if recruiters regularly look on this forum but I will send you a private message with the name of one who I have dealt with recently. I was impressed with his professionalism, but more importantly, the fact that I received a very quick response once I sent my application in.

I agree with the frustrations in sending in applications or resumes and then never even having so much as the courtesy of a response. I make it a policy now never to apply again to a company that I have applied to previously and who never responded with a 'thank you'. I figure that if that is how they treat applicants they will treat their employees much the same......with disdain and a lack of respect.

Good luck anyway.

I would also be interested in any recruiters. I received my certification in January but absolutely cannot find a job anywhere. I honestly feel I wasted so much money by taking the course. Very disappointed.

Opportunities

I invite you to post your profile on CodersDirect.com

It's free and we also started free job boards for employers. We are getting over 1000 page views a day so you will have plenty exposure to employers. At CodersDirect we actively notify employers about candidates and they can hire direct. We are not a staffing or recruiting company.

For CPC-As we understand the difficulty in finding that first job. We use social media to bring employer attention to CPC-As. If you are a certified coder go to the homepage CodersDirect.com and press the "Coder" tab in the lower left corner.

If you have any questions please contact me.

Thank you,

Rich Simon
Rsmon@CodersDirect.com