• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..
  • Important Note: We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on 1st November 2020. The site will be offline from 7:30PM (MT) till midnight. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Coding Job

Best answers
Hello, are there any recruiters on here that I might be able to send my resume to? I have applied at so many places in the past two months and I don't get any responses. I have three years of coding experience. Thanks for any help you might have to offer.:)

twizzle

True Blue
Best answers
Coding jobs

I don't know if recruiters regularly look on this forum but I will send you a private message with the name of one who I have dealt with recently. I was impressed with his professionalism, but more importantly, the fact that I received a very quick response once I sent my application in.

I agree with the frustrations in sending in applications or resumes and then never even having so much as the courtesy of a response. I make it a policy now never to apply again to a company that I have applied to previously and who never responded with a 'thank you'. I figure that if that is how they treat applicants they will treat their employees much the same......with disdain and a lack of respect.

Good luck anyway.

Best answers
I would also be interested in any recruiters. I received my certification in January but absolutely cannot find a job anywhere. I honestly feel I wasted so much money by taking the course. Very disappointed.

mcsluyter

Guru
Best answers
Opportunities

I invite you to post your profile on CodersDirect.com

It's free and we also started free job boards for employers. We are getting over 1000 page views a day so you will have plenty exposure to employers. At CodersDirect we actively notify employers about candidates and they can hire direct. We are not a staffing or recruiting company.

For CPC-As we understand the difficulty in finding that first job. We use social media to bring employer attention to CPC-As. If you are a certified coder go to the homepage CodersDirect.com and press the "Coder" tab in the lower left corner.

If you have any questions please contact me.

Thank you,

Rich Simon
Rsmon@CodersDirect.com

Best answers
I would also be interested in any recruiters. I received my certification in January but absolutely cannot find a job anywhere. I honestly feel I wasted so much money by taking the course. Very disappointed.
I agree completely. I was told over and over again places need coders.