Wiki Columbus, Georgia - Comment Here

aheardcpc

Networker
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
Just checking to see if there is anyone from Columbus, Georgia on this thread. Please comment below and advise if you have attended your local AAPC meeting or would like more information about upcoming meetings and events.

We are also looking for local speakers for our upcoming meetings. If you would be willing to speak or know someone that has a very interesting topic that they would like to share, please comment this information below as well.

Thanks,

Columbus, Georgia

Hi Aisha. I just passed the CPC exam in September and have been looking forward to attending chapter meetings. I attended the fall football themed seminar last October and loved it. I understand the next chapter meeting will be February 11th and I plan to be there.

Sandie Garrett

PS: I am still looking for a job. Let me know if you have any ideas/leads. sandie_garrett@hotmail.com

Hi Sandra,

Welcome to AAPC again ;-) and Congratulations on passing your exam. I look forward to meeting you at the upcoming meeting.

I have a few leads on coding jobs. However, due to you recently passing your exam the only ones I have so far are HCC contracts. I will gladly pass this information on to you. I will check with the recruiters and send you an email as soon as I get the information for you.

In the meantime, you can email me at aheardcpc@gmail.com if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Columbus, Georgia

Hi Aisha,

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me. Amazingly enough I just got a job offer from the East Alabama Medical Center as an entry level coder! I am thrilled beyond words!

I still plan to be at the Feb 11th meeting and hope to meet you in person. It has been advertised as at 5:45 AM and I am assuming that it is really 5:45 PM. It sounds like an interesting topic and I look forward to it.

Sandra Garrett