Wiki Covid Testing Codes

Best answers
I'm seeing claims coming in where providers are billing different U codes (U0002 and U0003) on the same date of service. I'm also seeing where they're billing a U code with 87635 for the same date of service. Is this allowed? Shouldn't they only be billing one of these per day?

Hi jsilver,

I don't know if this sheet may help, but I was waiting until January to publish this excel sheet for CPT coding and COVID19. Still gathering final information.
You will have to email me for this because this site won't allow to attach this file. Just send me a mail message with your info and I'll send it. Just seems kinda stupid to not be allowed to attach a sheet that benefits everybody but oh well.

4-29-21 Edit You can go to this link to see all the updates as my stuff is outdated and getting hard to keep up with. https://www.aha.org/fact-sheets/202...questions-regarding-icd-10-cm-coding-covid-19

Last edited:
Hi jsilver,

I don't know if this sheet may help, but I was waiting until January to publish this excel sheet for CPT coding and COVID19. Still gathering final information.
You will have to email me for this because this site won't allow to attach this file. Just send me a mail message with your info and I'll send it. Just seems kinda of stupid to not be allowed to attach a sheet that benefits everybody but oh well.
Hello Kelly can you email me a copy of the Covid-19 sheet-sheet? Email. Martinarbizo@gmail.com

Hi jsilver,

You will have to email me for this because this site won't allow to attach this file. Just send me a mail message with your info and I'll send it. Just seems kinda of stupid to not be allowed to attach a sheet that benefits everybody but oh well.
I'd love a copy too! Our office is trying to push the Antibody & PCR on same date of service. Im worried the insurance won't pay both Symone@nulease.com
THANK YOU!

Hi jsilver,

Kelly, I sent you a message- If you haven't received it, could you email me your spreadsheet as well? laurapatt1977@gmail.com Thanks a million!

Hi jsilver,

Hi Kelly, I sent you a message. Could you email your spreadsheet, pamart@centurylink.net. Thank you!

Hi jsilver,

Please send me the spreadsheet also. sheila.habblett@bcidaho.com. Thanks!

Hi jsilver,

Hi Kelly. Can you send me the sheet as well? tobie.day@gmail.com.