Wiki CPC-A-I am looking for a part time remote coding job.

Since you still have your CPC-A designation I would suggest looking for non-remote positions. Coding is difficult, the CPC exam really doesn't prepare you for the real world of coding, and most companies will not entertain employing someone in a remote position unless they have at least 3 years of coding experience.
My suggestion is to get some 'medical office' experience first such as working denials, data entry, patient registration, anything, in order to get your foot in the door.
In the current climate it is just not reasonable to expect to walk into a remote coding position without experience. There are a (very) few companies that will accept inexperienced coders for remote positions so that is always a possibility but otherwise you may be better served following my suggestions and getting that invaluable experience under your belt.
Good luck.

Since you still have your CPC-A designation I would suggest looking for non-remote positions. Coding is difficult, the CPC exam really doesn't prepare you for the real world of coding, and most companies will not entertain employing someone in a remote position unless they have at least 3 years of coding experience.
My suggestion is to get some 'medical office' experience first such as working denials, data entry, patient registration, anything, in order to get your foot in the door.
In the current climate it is just not reasonable to expect to walk into a remote coding position without experience. There are a (very) few companies that will accept inexperienced coders for remote positions so that is always a possibility but otherwise you may be better served following my suggestions and getting that invaluable experience under your belt.
Good luck.
I have over 10 years of claims and medical field experience

I am currently looking for a part time remote coding job. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
I am looking for a part-time remote biller to work 10-12 hours/week. Hours flexible, within reason, but some daytime hours required to follow up on A/R. This is a great opportunity for a stay-at-home or work-from-home mom or dad that needs to supplement a current income. I would prefer a CPC that has passed the ICD-10 proficiency exam please. Experience with Medisoft a plus. Please email a current CV to jennifer@npbill.com

Thank you.

Jennifer Barnard CPC, CPPM