• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

CPC-A, ICD-10 Proficient, seeking employment in Western NY.

Messages
2
Hello,
I have a CPC-A and ICD-10 proficiency certification thru AAPC and am seeking employment in the Rochester, or southern Tier (Corning, Elmira, Hornell) area of New York.


In August of 2015 I completed 354 hours of the Medical Coding and Billing certificate study program through Corning Community College. I also sat for the Certification exam and passed, on August 8th, 2015. I have successfully completed AAPC’s ICD-10-CM Code set proficiency training in December.

Some of the course work we did: Medical Terminology, Anatomy & Physiology, Electronic Health Records, Law & Ethics part I & II, Medical Billing and Insurance, ICD-9-CM & PCS, CPT & HCPCS II, and CPC review Boot camp for AAPC CPC exam.

As the attachment section does not seem to be working, I can not attach my resume. If you are interested in learning more of my qualifications, please email me or call me and I will send you my resume.
thank you.

Pamela W Jaqua CPC-A
585-794-19453
pwjaqua@gmail.com
 
Top