Wiki CPC-A NEED FULL TIME REMOTE CODING POSITION

Best answers
I've been really struggling to find a remote coder I position that isn't contractor, per diem, or needing experience of about 3 years. I'm brand new & job hunt every day of the week, but I feel I'm not getting positive responses because I don't yet have experience. I'm happy to send my resume to whoever wants it, and I'm grateful for any insight or opportunities anyone has to offer. My email is hollyagee@att.net

I've been really struggling to find a remote coder I position that isn't contractor, per diem, or needing experience of about 3 years. I'm brand new & job hunt every day of the week, but I feel I'm not getting positive responses because I don't yet have experience. I'm happy to send my resume to whoever wants it, and I'm grateful for any insight or opportunities anyone has to offer. My email is hollyagee@att.net
I am also looking for a part-time remote coder opportunity.

Holly - I sent you a PM

Hi! I graduated college in May 2021, and was able to find a coding position in July 2021. What exactly are you looking for? Remote vs On-Site? I use LinkedIn for majority of my career advancement.

Hi Taylor,
I recieved my CPC-A in November 2021 and currently working on practicode to remove apprenticeship status. I am eagerly looking for any opportunity ( Part time/ Full time/ remote/ in person) to put my foot into the Healthcare Industry. Please email me at sanjhbati.rc@gmail.com
Thanks!
Senjuti

I am having the same problem. Everyone s asking for experience. How can you get the experience if nobody will hire.

Jen, my company has many positions open. If you want any information on remote coding positions, I'd be happy to send you a link to the website. Anything to help a fellow coder.
I would be interested in hearing more about remote positions. I have over 30 years experience

Jen, my company has many positions open. If you want any information on remote coding positions, I'd be happy to send you a link to the website. Anything to help a fellow coder.
Taylor can u send me that link to website too, I really need a remote job too but I don’t have any experience yet… my email address is javeriaatif@rocketmail.com. I will really appreciate your help!

Sure, I can send you an email as well. To be clear, I'm not a recruiter. But I can refer you to someone who is. What's your email so I can link up with you?
Taylor, sorry to bother you.
If possible please send me the information too. I am a medical graduate (India) and CPC-A ( Dec 2021 ). Would like to try my luck.
Thank you so much in advance.
My email.: nandyala15@ yahoo.com

Taylor, sorry to bother you.
If possible please send me the information too. I am a medical graduate (India) and CPC-A ( Dec 2021 ). Would like to try my luck.
Thank you so much in advance.
My email.: nandyala15@ yahoo.com
Hi! Yes, we are always hiring. I should let you know up front that I work on contract, so if that isn't something you're interested in, then disregard. I personally love working on contract for a couple of reasons. The pay is typically higher, you can have some say in what contracts you're put on and what EMR's you prefer working with, and the hours are flexible. Contracts don't have to be scary if you're up front about what you want. My current contract is a three year contract. The best way to apply is to visit https://www.omegahms.com/careers/.

Hi! Yes, we are always hiring. I should let you know up front that I work on contract, so if that isn't something you're interested in, then disregard. I personally love working on contract for a couple of reasons. The pay is typically higher, you can have some say in what contracts you're put on and what EMR's you prefer working with, and the hours are flexible. Contracts don't have to be scary if you're up front about what you want. My current contract is a three year contract. The best way to apply is to visit https://www.omegahms.com/careers/.
Taylor,
Is your company currently hiring and do you have to have any experience ? I currently have my CPC-A.
Thank you

Hi Taylor,
I recieved my CPC-A in November 2021 and currently working on practicode to remove apprenticeship status. I am eagerly looking for any opportunity ( Part time/ Full time/ remote/ in person) to put my foot into the Healthcare Industry. Please email me at sanjhbati.rc@gmail.com
Thanks!
Senjuti
I am also looking to get my foot in the door I just passed my CPC-A exam I would love to be able to work remotely as an entry level coder. Thanks

Hi, yes we are always hiring. I believe they do require 1+ year of prior experience depending on the type of coding that you’re doing.
Hi Taylor, I have 12 years of coding auditing and team handling experience, I am working with multi-speciality op EM coding. And good with all specialities like ob gyn, pediatrics etc

I am also looking to get my foot in the door I just passed my CPC-A exam I would love to be able to work remotely as an entry level coder. Thanks
Hi Taylor,

Same here, CPC-A but having a hard time getting a job because mostly, they wanted someone with experience… Maybe you can help… Thanks

Hi! I graduated college in May 2021, and was able to find a coding position in July 2021. What exactly are you looking for? Remote vs On-Site? I use LinkedIn for majority of my career advancement.
I would be interested in remote position as well, if you would be kind enough to provide information to me. I am a CPC as well, and any help you would provide would be greatly appreciated, my email is stverner32@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.