Wiki CPC looking for a job in NYC

Best answers
Hello,
I am a recent graduate from Roxbury Institute for Medical Management with certificate in Medical Coding and Billing.
Fell in love with ICD-9 and CPT in a first class and passed my CPC exam on a first try (with the result of 86%) without having any experience as a coder. All I need is just an opportunity to show that I am good and can master my skills in no time. Who needs eager to learn, eager to succeed new coder? You won't regret it.
Yelena.

Hello Yelena,

The Roxbury Institute for Medical Management is an excellent place to earn your coding certification(s)....I am a former student.

There are a number of coding positions available within the North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System...Westbury Corporate offices, Plainview Hospital and a few Manhasset positions.

http://www.nslijcareers.com/Careers/Careers+HomePage

You can also check back with the school, to see if they have any leads for you...

Good luck and congrats!

Hope this helps,

Hi Anthony -

I could not have said it better -- I too am a former student of Roxbury, LOVE Frank & Mary. I graduated in 2005 and I LOVE what I do -- it was a whole career change for me. I am know in GA working as an auditor, I am using everything Frank taught me and then some. I do call him from time to time. I am also studying for my CCS-P and plan on taking the CPMA as well.

Good Luck to you.

Karen

Hi Anthony -

I could not have said it better -- I too am a former student of Roxbury, LOVE Frank & Mary. I graduated in 2005 and I LOVE what I do -- it was a whole career change for me. I am know in GA working as an auditor, I am using everything Frank taught me and then some. I do call him from time to time. I am also studying for my CCS-P and plan on taking the CPMA as well.

Good Luck to you.

Karen

please call me or send your resume at nbudhan@chpnet.org or 212 - 256 - 3434

If you are still looking for a job please call 631 454 4086. My name is Dana and I am also a former student of Roxbury.

finding a telephone number for Roxbury Institute for medical coding

I am looking for the Roxbury Institute for medical coding as my niece is looking for a reputable school for learning coding

Thank you

Naganathan

Hi Yelena,

I have a potential opportunity for you to work in a multi-specialty health care clinic in Brooklyn. We specialize in acute rehab and urgent care. We are in the process of implementing a new EHR system. You would need to be familiar with billing no-fault and workers comp as well as third party insurances. If you are interested please give me a call at 718-240-2644 between 12pm - 7pm to discuss further or email me at contact@urgentcareinbrooklyn.com.

Best,

Mohamed Salem, CPC
Administrative Director

CPC looking for career opportunity

Hello:

I am a 2012 graduate from the Roxbury Institute for Medical Management with a certificate in Medical Coding and Billing. I've graduated with honors and have passed my CPC exam.

I am highly motivated and eager to use the training recieved. I enjoy the challenge, want to further develop my skills, and would like to have an opportunity to grow in the field of Health Information Management.

I have over 4 years experience in HIM/ROI.

If you have any opportunities available, please contact me at tanya_peguero@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Newly passed CPC exam looking for a coding posting

Hello my name is Noel and im looking for a coding posting somewhere in the NYC area. I still have the Apprentice title on my certification but im looking any opportunities that may become available. Can any one help. ?