Wiki CPC with 5 years billing experience also. Looking for REMOTE work. Hours negotiable!

Best answers
Hello!

I am a highly motivated, hard-working individual seeking to continue my love of working in the medical field.

On my attached resume, please note that I am quite familiar with computers, and am able to adapt to new software quickly.

I have held my CPC since 2015 and have done office billing since 2013. I moved to a different town a year ago and miss my job so I am hoping to find remote work.

I have worked in general practices, as well as done billing and coding for colon & rectal surgery, on-call ED, inpatient, outpatient and ASC surgeries. I am skilled at A/R work, appeals, verifying E&B, and obtaining pre-authorizations.

I have worked for clinics that were contracted with multiple insurances and I have had the unique experience of working with a clinic contracted with no insurance companies.

I am more than willing to adjust my schedule to allow our time zones differences to have no issue with my work.

I feel as if I could be a major asset to your team!

** I would be happy to email my full resume with references if you are interested in learning more. mahampton@hotmail.com. Thank you! **