Wiki Dermatopytosis 110.0

espforu

Guru
Best answers
:confused:Hello All,

Maybe you can help me. I am sure there is some reference you can refer me to. Medicare is denying this diagnosis code as non covered. I know there is something, I just cannot find it.

This is for a office visit, I am trying to find a reference for this. I went to the LCD's and NCD's but can not locate anything specific to the code.

Can you help?

Is this just straight Medicare or an advantage plan? I ask, because we bill that as an OV anytime it is applicable and we do not have any issue.

Were there any procedures done? Are you sure it's the OV code that is denying?

Is this just straight Medicare or an advantage plan? I ask, because we bill that as an OV anytime it is applicable and we do not have any issue.

Were there any procedures done? Are you sure it's the OV code that is denying?

Thanks, They are the standard Medicare. The only thing I can think of we are a FQHC but it really should not be a issue.

:confused:Hello All,

Maybe you can help me. I am sure there is some reference you can refer me to. Medicare is denying this diagnosis code as non covered. I know there is something, I just cannot find it.

This is for a office visit, I am trying to find a reference for this. I went to the LCD's and NCD's but can not locate anything specific to the code.

Can you help?

What is the provider type? If it is a podiatrist and you are reporting dermatophytosis of the scalp or beard that could be the issue.