Wiki Diagnosis Cheat Sheet

LindaEV

Expert
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
Does anyone have a Family practice diagnosis code cheat sheet, perhaps in an excel file, that they would be willing to share via email??

Thanks!

Diagnosis code cheat sheet

Hi Linda I sent you a private message with my email and I can attach a copy of mine if you like.

Dx coding cheat sheet

I would love to have a copy of the cheat sheet also. Our local chapter members are always looking for "cheat sheets". I would pass it on to them at our monthly meeting.

Thank you,
Val Bright
President-Elect local AAPC chapter Helena

vbright@q.com

Hi I am new member. I would love to have a copy of the cheat sheet also. I am studying for the CPC-A exam and wanted to have a copy of "cheat sheets" if you can share with me via e-mail.

Thanks.

snghaz@yahoo.com

No cheat sheets in exam

Hi I am new member. I would love to have a copy of the cheat sheet also. I am studying for the CPC-A exam and wanted to have a copy of "cheat sheets" if you can share with me via e-mail.

Thanks.

snghaz@yahoo.com

As long as you realize that you will not be allowed any "cheat sheets" in the exam. Just your books (CPT, ICD-9, HCPCS)

F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC

Can I be so bold as to ask why you need a cheat sheet at all? The answers to all coding questions are in the book. Using a cheat sheet can be a little bit dangerous in my book, as it provides only a few of the most used codes in any one area. However when you look in the book there can be several choices in a given catergory. I say throw away the cheat sheet and become more familiar with the book!

Cheat Sheet for Family Medicine

The American Academy of Family Physicians has a really good cheat sheet for ICD-9-CM and also one for ICD-10.

Cheat sheet

Hello-

I am a new member to the AAPC and would love a copy of he diagnosis cheat sheet. My e-mail address is sstephens@evergreenhs.org. Also does anyone have any experience with billing STI (sexually transmitted infections) to 3rd party payers as well as Medicaid and if so what CPT codes do you currently use. Your guidance would be greatly appreciated.

They are called cheat sheets for a reason, aren't they? Isn't it more accurate to use the coding books?