Wiki EClinicalWorks

jbunni342

New
Best answers
Does anyone here use Eclinical? I am trying to complete and Audit in version 11e and I need to know how I can run a report showing accounts that were written off or adjusted in a specific date range. What was written off/adjusted between 1-1-21 to 7-30-21, by whom and why.

Last edited:
1. Go into the specific claim
2. Click "Header" tab (bottom left)
3. Enter 7 in the Resubmission Code box (mid screen to the right).
4. You also have to check the "Resubmittal" box and enter the provider EOB number in the Resubmission reference number

Also, (at least in our practice), the Resubmission Code and Resubmittal check is not required for a Medicare EOB (just the Resubmission reference number).

Can someone tell me where I can put the ICN for a corrected claim to Medicare on a UB? We have tried many places and when I view the UB, its nowhere to be found. TIA

I do not have a reply for previous question but I do have another question.
A claim was sent out but the authorization # was missing. How do I add the auth # to the claim in ECW.
Thank youi

I do not have a reply for previous question but I do have another question.
A claim was sent out but the authorization # was missing. How do I add the auth # to the claim in ECW.
Thank youi
I am working in eClinicalWorks version 12, but 11 should be similar enough. When you're looking at the claim itself, go to the Insurances & Payment tab in blue, either click and highlight the relevant insurance name and press Update or just double left-click on the relevant insurance name, go to the Additional Information tab in blue, and type the authorization number into the Prior Authorization No. section.

I am working in eClinicalWorks version 12, but 11 should be similar enough. When you're looking at the claim itself, go to the Insurances & Payment tab in blue, either click and highlight the relevant insurance name and press Update or just double left-click on the relevant insurance name, go to the Additional Information tab in blue, and type the authorization number into the Prior Authorization No. section.

I'm in Version 11, and that's the same way I add an auth number too.