Wiki Emergency Department Consultant Needed

execuser

Best answers
We are preparing a bid for an emergency room department contract. We are experienced in the MD billing field but limited knowledge of ED operation. Looking for someone to consult and participate in the proposal development phase of the project and possibly into implementation/operation stage. Please reply with contact info and related experience. Thank you.

Contact Information

Do you have the contact information needed to respond to this request? Thank You,
Cheryl Mazurek

Yes, I would also be interested in hearing more about this.
Could you please put contact information and any other information ??

Are you looking for experienced & expert ER coders? If so, I'm here. Let me know. Thanks

We are preparing a bid for an emergency room department contract. We are experienced in the MD billing field but limited knowledge of ED operation. Looking for someone to consult and participate in the proposal development phase of the project and possibly into implementation/operation stage. Please reply with contact info and related experience. Thank you.

I have been in the are of coding and QA for 30+ years. Most of my experience is in the facility setting including the ED. I have a Masters of Science in Public Health as well as a CPC-H. My resume can be forwarded to you if you have an interest in the details of my background. You may contact me via e-mail at debraawm@yahoo.com.
Thank you for your consideration,