Wiki ER Coders Group Newsletter

Sueedwards

True Blue
Best answers
Hi Everyone....

So you should have received the second issue - sorry for it being short - for the ER Coders Group Emergency Room.

If not - please email me directly sedwards@chsi.org and I will add your name/email to the group list.

I am trying to attach the newsletter here, but for some reason I cannot.

thanks, Susan

Hi Everyone....

So you should have received the second issue - sorry for it being short - for the ER Coders Group Emergency Room.

If not - please email me directly sedwards@chsi.org and I will add your name/email to the group list.

thanks, Susan

Hi Sue!

Can you please send me this and previous newsletters for ER Coders Group ER I'm new to this forum.

Professional ER/ED Remote Coders

Do you have Coders with Professional ED/ER Coding Experience? I am looking for several part -time coders with remote ED coding experience on the Professional Side. They must have at least 2 years experience coding on the professional side ED. They can send their resume to Michelle Cowart at michellec@allaboutcodingllc.com.

Good morning,
can you please add me to the mail listings.
mrsmia73@yahoo.com
thank you.

Hi Everyone....

thanks, Susan