Wiki Excision of carcinoma of ear with skin graft

codedog

True Blue
Best answers
Stuck on this one

Postoperative Diagnosis: 1) Squamos cell carcinoma of the right scapha of the ear, 2) Squamos cell carcinoma of the helix of the same ear, two seperate lesions, 3) Squamos cell carcinoma of the left cheek.

Operation: 1) Excision of squamos cell carcinoma of theear 2.5 cm with full thickness skin graft from the left supraclavicular area, 2) Excision of second squamos cell carcinoma of the helix with pentagonal excision and direct closure, 3) Excision of 2 cm squamos cell carcinoma of the left cheek, closure with rotation advancement flap less than 10 cm. This is a local tissue rearrangement, less than 20 cm.

I AM LOOKING AT
11643-59
11642-59
14061-59
JUST A GUESS, ? , ANY INTAKES ? THANKS

excision

Stuck on this one

Postoperative Diagnosis: 1) Squamos cell carcinoma of the right scapha of the ear, 2) Squamos cell carcinoma of the helix of the same ear, two seperate lesions, 3) Squamos cell carcinoma of the left cheek.

Operation: 1) Excision of squamos cell carcinoma of theear 2.5 cm with full thickness skin graft from the left supraclavicular area, 2) Excision of second squamos cell carcinoma of the helix with pentagonal excision and direct closure, 3) Excision of 2 cm squamos cell carcinoma of the left cheek, closure with rotation advancement flap less than 10 cm. This is a local tissue rearrangement, less than 20 cm.

I AM LOOKING AT
11643-59
11642-59
14061-59
JUST A GUESS, ? , ANY INTAKES ? THANKS

This is what I'm looking at:
for #1 I agree with you.

for #2- There isn't anything to indicate size, or closure so you get the smallest with simple closure.

For #3- The advancement flap includes the excision.

see what you think, anyone else?

Thank you everyone, you are right about advancement flap. i forgot its included with excision, thanks for your help