Wiki Fall Coding Seminar w/ Ambulatory Association

smcbroom

Best answers
I just wanted to let everyone know that it looks like the coding seminar that is normally held in the Fall/Winter with the Ambulatory Surgery Center Association (formerly FASA) will not be held this year. I just went onto the website & it shows coming early 2009 and I just got off the phone & was told this is correct. This is not good news considering I was planning on getting 14-15 more CEU's for the seminar. Any suggestions from anyone about another way/ways to obtain that many more CEU's before January? I already have some from the 2007 seminar & the coding edge magazines but this really stinks because the seminars are usually such a wealth of info. HELP!:(

we are having a Fall Seminar in St Charles MO on NOV 10, It can help you with half of those CEU and Kansas City is having a regional Conderence that can get you the rest in Sept 25-27, 2008

Pam Hoernschemeyer

Christina Benton, CCS-P, CPC-H, CMA is the gal that took Lori's place for the past couple of FASA conferences. Her company is Coding Compliance Management. You may try to contact them to see if she has any upcoming events as well.

Coding Compliance Management
P.O. Box 14022
Baton Rouge, LA 70898-4022
Phone: (225) 752-8390

oh yes, I really liked Christina at the Conference I went to last year in Tuscon, she's very well educated in coding. I will give that a try!! Thank you and if others have any suggestions it would be much appreciated.