Wiki FQHC BH coding

debdebc

Networker
Best answers
I work for an FQHC and we have some new CPT codes that could potentially be billed. What I need to know is when these questions arise is there someone that I can email or talk with about these if there are any questions. I am the only coder for my company and sometimes I just need someone to help me out. Thank you again in advance.

I work for an FQHC and we have some new CPT codes that could potentially be billed. What I need to know is when these questions arise is there someone that I can email or talk with about these if there are any questions. I am the only coder for my company and sometimes I just need someone to help me out. Thank you again in advance.
me too the only coder and sometime we really need help on those kind of stuff specially for FQHC.

Hi there- I work for an FQHC as well. Is there a specific question you need answered?
hi :) yes i have one question we are billing nutrition therapy cpt codes 97802, 97803 to medicare with rev code 0521 if PT has referral but are denying stating rev code is invalid. could you please help. i try to find rev code for FQHC rev code and the only one i found is 0521. please help :)

hi :) yes i have one question we are billing nutrition therapy cpt codes 97802, 97803 to medicare with rev code 0521 if PT has referral but are denying stating rev code is invalid. could you please help. i try to find rev code for FQHC rev code and the only one i found is 0521. please help :)
I had this problem too and found this article.
According to this article for BH encounters. 090x and 091x sections will give you an answer.