• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

Hard Working and Proficient CPC-A Excited and Eager to Start New Career in Medical Coding & Billing

Messages
2
Location
Chicago, Illinois
Good evening, good afternoon, or good morning! My name is Michael Habschmidt. I have recently acquired my CPC-A and am currently working through the Practicode program. I am starting my career in medical coding & billing, and I would absolutely appreciate any position or internship that could help grow my career. I'm willing to work anywhere in or around Chicago, and of course, remotely. Attached is my resume. Thank you so very much for reading, and have a great day!
 

Attachments

Top