Wiki HCC auditing tools

I am just now starting audits as well and would greatly appreciate a copy of the audit tool as well:)
Thank you so much!!
Terri Durham, CPC

Good Morning,

I would like a copy of the HCC audit tool as well. If you have the document in one of the following file extensions: bmp, doc, gif, jpe, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, ppt, psd, txt, zip you can edit your post and add the attachment.

Thank you in advance.
Steph

Last edited:
HCC auditing tool

Good Morning Elizabeth,

If you wouldn't mind I am interested in the HCC coding and have signed up for the CRC credential with AAPC, I would really appreciate a copy of your audit tool! My email address is: 2honeymooners@gmail.com

Thank you so much!

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by em2177 View Post

I have a great tool for HCC coding. What is your email address?

Could you please share me the audit tool. I just started working on it. My Email ID : rammantha.646@gmail.com

Thanks
Ram Mantha

My address is conniew1997@gmail.com

Unfortunately, I failed the HCC exam last week. I have never failed anything in my life, and I am an adcanced practice nurse in anesthesia! I can't believe it.

Connie

HCC Codes for 2015 and 2016

Does anyone have a complete copy of the codes that map for Risk Adjustment for 2015 and 2016??? My company is now having us code only HCC's that map but are not providing the codes to us. I went online to CMS and thought I found them but the codes only go up to Category J and no more after that. Plus, I failed the CRC exam last week. HELP ANYONE???

Thanks,
Connie
conniew1997@gmail.com

HCC auditing tool

Good Afternoon,

Trying to locate HCC auditing tool and any other resources to help educate our providers. Anything would be much appreciated!

HCC Auditing Tools

Good Afternoon Coding World,

Do anyone have any information they can share regarding audit tools for HCC coding practices. I currently work for a large provider company that see Medicare Advantage patients. Any information will be helpful this is my first week working for the company.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Elizabeth: would you mind sharing the tool with me also?
Thanks,
Mary Fitzgerald, MS, RN, CPC, CHC
mcwriter@yahoo.com

HCC help

I am needing some help with the HCC, my provider is looking for like a cheat sheet or which codes are the highest points. Thank you for any help! Would like the 2016 HCC tool help as well.Thanks!

Last edited: