Wiki HCC auditing tools

Help

I have a great tool for HCC coding. What is your email address?

I am studying for the CRC exam. I am having trouble figuring out where to find the HCC risk score for each HCC category. For example HCC112 = 0.249 (per a website), but where do I find the 0.249 value from. How do I know (for example) the risk score for HCC 18?? Where do I find the demographic scores?? My study material and all websites I am searching do not mention where one can find this data.

Please help.

Thanks!

HCC Coding Tool

I could really use a cheat sheet for HCC coding for a Physician Practice and Inpatient Hospital Billing. For the Physician Practice (Internal Medicine) a cheat sheet with common codes?? Access to the HCC Tool Book would be helpful too!! I appreciate the help. My email address is carol.gomeringer@jefferson.edu Thank you!

HCC Auditing Tools

Hello,

Know a little late in requesting this information, but have been focused on other projects and would like to get as much information as possible on this topic.
If you could send the HCC Auditing Tool would appreciate it.

Thank you,
Carl Costa
ccosta@me.com

HCC Implementation

I am also new to HCC coding and would love to speak to someone about how it is implemented, the type of training recommended for coders/providers, any pitfalls that were encountered during implementation. I'm trying to get a feel for the process.

Any help would be appreciated...

Thank you

CPC - Laura

Hello Elizabeth,
Could you please send me the HCC Tool Kit for Auditing as well. I just landed my first coding job since "graduating" from AAPC's online courses, exam, and Practicode - yippee - The physician is in private practice since 2006 and is an internist. I've inherited big shoes, as they had not developed any PQRS measures or auditing of anything! and the doc has been coding while seeing patients using EPIC. It's a mess and behind on billing as well!!! Thank you, Laura Ingram at beeswell@wavecable.com and beeswell@icloud.com