Wiki HCC auditing tools

HCC Audit tool

If you are still responding to this thread, I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a copy of the audit tool as well. I just started a new position and I think this will prove invaluable. Thank you. My email address is: glasser68@aol.com

Would you be willing to share again?

I have a great tool for HCC coding. What is your email address?

Hi there-

I would love to see your audit tool! If you don't mind sharing it again that would be great! My email is:lbalsam@intermed.com

Thanks
Lisa

Hello Everyone,

The tool that I mentioned in my original post was from 2015. Does anyone still need this? I do not have the 2016 one yet....

Thank You.

This is the link:

http://www.stvincentipa.com/public/forms/Risk_Adjustment_Toolbook.pdf

Hello everyone,

The last post em2177 made was last year, and I don't think she/he is checking this thread. However I did find this post which apparently is the one she/he is sharing. I haven't double checked the link or the content of the link so use at your own risk. I am guessing there might be a tool for each year, but again I haven't double checked.

auditing tool

I could use some help with a RAC auditing tool. Our state has not been able to find a contractor and we need to do some catch up work. Any help or guidance would be appreciated