Wiki Help with 37224

Best answers
Hi fellow coders! I need help with a case below. Can you someone assist with helping code this case with me?

Indication
Lifestyle limiting claudication

We got access from the left radial artery and initially we used a Judkins right catheter to direct the wire into the descending aorta subsequently we used a 6 French long Terumo sheath was advanced patient had some uneasiness with it and required some more pain medications sheath was advanced and directed into the right common iliac artery 0.18 wire was used to cross severe disease in the right SFA 4.0 200 mm balloons were used and multiple inflations performed to abolishing 90% to less than 30% residual and no immediate complications the sheath and the wire were pulled back and then directed into the left iliac artery we had to use a Nava cross to get better opacification of the left SFA and then we were able to advance the sheath into the left common femoral artery using the Terumo wire we were able to cross the left SFA diseased segments and then we used a 4.0 balloon for multiple inflations then we used a 5.0 200 balloon at low pressure not exceeding 6 mmHg to abolish 100% lesion down to 30% in the distal segment and 40% in the proximal segment of the SFA no immediate complications were noted hemostasis was achieved with a wristband.

Can I code 37224 twice or just add modifier 50?

Thanks!