Wiki Help!!

Best answers
I am looking for someone that can help me to understand E/M coding better. I have a great job working from home and thought that I understood E/M coding well enough to do this job, but I am really struggling. I am either under coding or over coding most of the charts. I am willing to pay for your services. I thought I had someone to help, but she is not able to at this time. I've done a lot of research, but can't find anything that really helps me. I am a visual learner, so one on one would really help me. If anyone is interested, you can reach me at vickimcneill@yahoo.com or at 940-210-0081. Thanks for your help in advance. :eek:

Thanks to everyone for your help. I do appreciate it. I was finally able to get some help from a former teacher here in Texas. Thanks again.

Last edited:
E/M coding

This web-site reviews basic guidelines for E/M coding. http://emlearning.com/Coders.html. I went there to get the CEUs, and you can sign up for one week free. You probably also need a good audit sheet for yourself. This helps alot. I have one on my home computer. Email me at amydar@comcast.com if you would like me to forward it to you. Good luck!

Hello. Check out emuniversity.com

E/M University explains how to level an E/M code within every category of the E/M code range. The website also has an audit sheet you can print out to guide you; the best thing is it is all free.
Go to website: emuniversity.com; Dr. Jensen breaks down the E/M coding process to a T. After listening to him talk about E/M I am confident to do provider education.

E/M University explains how to level an E/M code within every category of the E/M code range. The website also has an audit sheet you can print out to guide you; the best thing is it is all free.
Go to website: emuniversity.com; Dr. Jensen breaks down the E/M coding process to a T. After listening to him talk about E/M I am confident to do provider education.

I completely agree with Neuropathy, I couldn't have said it better myself, I actually do use information from his site as hand outs for the docs I work for, especially when we get a new doctor on board, and I have gotten great feedback from them on Dr. Jensens site, how he explains e/m coding to them in a "language" they understand.

I think it's an excellent source for you to learn e/m coding too.

Just my 2 cents

A friend of mine gave me a website that was created by her teacher. It has tons of information and also the 95 and 97 E/M auditing tools. The site is free if anyone is interested.. www.codingbuzz.com

I am experienced at EM coding. I would gladly help you. I am interested in billing and coding from home but am having no luck with finding a company. Any suggestions

This web-site reviews basic guidelines for E/M coding. http://emlearning.com/Coders.html. I went there to get the CEUs, and you can sign up for one week free. You probably also need a good audit sheet for yourself. This helps alot. I have one on my home computer. Email me at amydar@comcast.com if you would like me to forward it to you. Good luck!

Please send me a copy too. My e-mail address is get3810@yahoo.com. It could come in handy later. Thanks for your assistance.:D

Coding Coach

I am a coding coach for the outpatient department at CRDAMC at Ft. Hood, TX. If you are still having problems understanding the E&M tool please let me know. Not to confuse you, but which E&M guidelines does the company you code for use in order to calculate the E&M level? If they are using 95 GL, then they may be able to get a higher level of service than 97 GL allow. Make sure you understand the difference and which one the physician group use. Also, counseling and coordination of care rules are often overlooked when assigning appropriate E&M levels. I live in Texas and if you have any questions you can call me at 910-840-9949 or email me at melissa.freeman@amedd.army.mil, with your coding questions. I am always answering coding questions so it won't bother me. I hope this help.