Wiki home coder openings

Contributor
Best answers
I have been a home coder for 3 years working with OptumInsight thru Aerotek. We are currently looking for several coders to add to our team. The hours are very flexable. You can work your 40 hours on your own time. Overtime is available. All coding is ICD-9, no CPT coding. If you are intrested, please email your resume to "jtrigg@aerotek.com" and include that you were referred by Wendy Rhodes.

Coder postion

Hello and thank you very much. I am familiar with Aeroteck. I am sending my resume as I type. I will be sure to mention you as.

Thank you

Thank you!

I have been a home coder for 3 years working with OptumInsight thru Aerotek. We are currently looking for several coders to add to our team. The hours are very flexable. You can work your 40 hours on your own time. Overtime is available. All coding is ICD-9, no CPT coding. If you are intrested, please email your resume to "jtrigg@aerotek.com" and include that you were referred by Wendy Rhodes.

Thank you for the post Wendy! I just shared this employement opportunity on my chapters facebook page :)!

Thanks much!

Home coder positions

Hi Wendy,
thanks for the post, just noticed it, and will be sending my resume immediately, and also mentioning the referral, as you suggested.;

thanks, again
Heather E. Fraser, CPC-A

Hello Wendy I am also interested in this home base coding position. At present I am working with OptumInsight but it is not a home-base so I am more interested in this position.

Thank you for the post Wendy! I just shared this employement opportunity on my chapters facebook page :)!

Thanks much!

Is this a good company to work for. I would love to work from home and I am currently about to go take my CPC test in June. Really nervous about applying for jobs. Sheila

Thank you Wendy! I sent my resume over and mentioned your name and got a response early today after the long weekend.

Dave