Wiki How can I purchase Practicode or practicum alongwith discount coupon or promo code ? Can anyone suggest me

It's only a weekend sale though, so if you want the discounted price it has to be purchased by the end of the day today.

Is this a good investment?
Whether or not this is a good investment will depend on the company you are applying to. If the job requirement is a minimum certain amount of experience, I have not seen any employer that will count Practicode as "experience." If the job requirement is to simply be CPC vs CPC-A, then yes, Practicode will help if you use it to remove your apprentice status. If the position is for an entry level coder no experience required, then Practicode will help you stand out. I will note very few coding jobs are entry level. The forum is littered with people complaining they can't get a job without experience, and can't get experience without a job. Many employers (but not all), for a variety of reasons, will only hire experienced coders or promote someone within who already knows the systems
From my personal point of view, Practicode is good (and possibly worth it) if you've never ever worked a day in a medical setting. If you've worked as a biller, A/R follow up, insurance rep, file clerk, front desk, then Practicode is probably not worth the cost. Most employers will care more about your real world experience vs Practicode.
My personal recommendation would be to save the Practicode cost and time. Get an entry level job (read low paying) at any position in a medical office. Ideally, that office has coders and you can interact and gain some coding or coding adjacent experience while receiving some payment. Work hard, ask questions, ask if you can even extern with the coders. With your CPC-A and already knowing the systems and employees, and knocking them out with your amazing work ethic, you should be at the top of the list when there is a coding position open.