Wiki how many coders are billing dept managers/supervisors

rthames052006

True Blue
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
Hello,

I am just curious to know how many coders are supervisors or managers and if you'd like to email me privately so I could ask a few questions, please feel free...

thames52006@verizon.net

or thru the aapc website messaging system.

TIA

I am wondering if you got any answers on this. Our hospital is getting ready to put the medical record department under the business office. Seems like a conflict of interest to me. I would be interested to hear your opinion.

ljohnson@k-d-h.com

I am wondering if you got any answers on this. Our hospital is getting ready to put the medical record department under the business office. Seems like a conflict of interest to me. I would be interested to hear your opinion.

ljohnson@k-d-h.com

Yes, I did get an answer, I also emailed you at the email address you provided.

I received your email. Thanks for answering. I am currently doing some coding and mainly doing the billing for our docs, under the business office department. I am going to take my CPC exam in a couple of weeks. I am then going to take the place of our lady in Medical Records, she will be leaving in about 3-4 weeks. Her and I both feel the same as you do about Med Records being to completely seperate. I havn't gotten a real good answer about why they are going to get rid of the Medical Records "department" and put it under the Business Office. It makes me a little un-easy.

Lynne