I Am New to AAPC and AAPC Community

Jesseniaa

Best answers
Good Morning Everyone,

My name is Jessenia. I am new to Medical Coding. This is my first post ever to AAPC. First post in my life on AAPC. Hello Hello!
Question: Will I be taking my classes through this website? Or will it be via Blackboard? Also happy 4th of July. That is today's date.

7/4/2020 2:17AM
Best Regards,
Jessenia

Welcome to AAPC Jessenia and also welcome to this forum. Unfortunately I cannot answer your question regarding your classes but plenty of others on this forum should be able to help you.

Usually, the online courses are given in the blackboard. However, you should have information given when you registered for a particular course. I have two of my courses on blackboard.

Welcome to AAPC.

You should receive an email about your course with a username and password. You take it through Blackboard. I think this linkwork work, but you need your username and password: Blackboard

Hi, it's any time you want, at your own pace. However, it is closed for labor day according to the announcement.

Happy studying!

I am a new student to the Medical Coding and can't get on the blackboard - I hit log in and it just stares at me !! LOL, oh technology - I have a call in and hopefully they will get back to me soon - because this is my second career so I am not getting any younger ! Happy weekend!

I am a new student to the Medical Coding and can't get on the blackboard - I hit log in and it just stares at me !! LOL, oh technology - I have a call in and hopefully they will get back to me soon - because this is my second career so I am not getting any younger ! Happy weekend!

Clear your cache and reboot your computer. Then try again. Hope this helps!!

Clear your cache and reboot your computer. Then try again. Hope this helps!!
I am new too and had the same problem with my MAC at home yet my comp at work (not a MAC) no issues at all. I spoke to AAPC and found i need google chrome or firefox downloaded onto my MAC. Hope this helps!